Future Leaders Summer Camp
Learn English while exploring American culture. The English Summer Camp program is for International students seeking to improve English communication skills, develop leadership skills, experience American culture and have a fun Study Abroad experience. The 2-week program combines cultural immersion and excursions.
About Our Location
California State University, San Bernardino’s central location opens up endless possibilities of things to do in Southern California. The campus is located approximately 60 miles (96km) east of Los Angeles and 220 miles (354km) from Las Vegas. Enjoy the warm sunny climate of Southern California. Beaches, mountains and deserts are about an hour away from campus.
Who Should Enroll?
- High school or university students (16 years or older)
- Students who want to improve their English communication skills and leadership skills
- Students who want to experience the American culture
- 30 hours of classroom instruction
- Homestay with American family
- Ontario Mills Outlet shopping
- L.A. Getty Museum & Monica Beach visit
- Comprehensive group project
- Airport transportation to and from LAX or Ontario
- Use of campus facilities
- Welcome and closing ceremonies
- Certificate of completion
Homestay housing includes:
- Room (might be shared with another participant)
- Board: 3 meals per day
- Transportation to and from the university
July 30 - August 10, 2018
|Airport transfer at arrival and departure||$190|
|Homestay placement fee||$60|
|Homestay fee for 15 nights (to be paid directly to host family)||$450|
Optional Field Trips
|San Diego Zoo||$150|
Important Fee Information: The College of Extended Learning makes every effort to keep student costs to a minimum. Fees listed in published schedules or student accounts may need to be increased to meet the operating costs of delivering these courses and programs. Therefore, the College of Extended Learning reserves the right to increase or modify fees, without notice. All College of Extended Learning fees are subject to change.